Rhode Island ranks 48th in the nation in family prosperity. The time has cone to reconsider our approach to helping the Ocean State families thrive.
Your are invited to attend the Rhode Island Family Prosperity Leadership Forum. Join local and national experts to discuss the findings of a new report about Rhode Island's ranking on the national Family Prosperity Index.
Bellow Center Grand Hall
1150 Douglas Pike
Smithfield, RI 02917
12:00 p.m. Registration/Lunch
1:00-4:30 p.m. Panel Presentations & Interactive Discussion
Pre-register at RIFamilies.org
See below for list of panelists.
- Grant E. Collins II - Senior Vice President, FedCap
- Nicholas Eberstadt, Ph.D. - Henry Wendt Chair in Political Economy, American Enterprise Institute
- Angela Flood - Senior Advisor, ACU Foundation's Family Prosperity Initiative
- Thomas Hoenig, Ph.D. - Vice Chairman, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- J. Scott Moody, M.A. - Director, Family Prosperity Initiative; Senior Research Fellow, American Conservative Union Foundation
- The Honorable Ray Rickman - President, Rickman Group; Executive Director, Stages of Freedom
- David Safavian - Deputy Director, American Conservative Union Foundation's Center for Criminal Justice Reform
- Gary Sasse - Director, Hassenfeld Institute for Public Leadership, Bryant University
- Daniel Schneider - Executive Director, American Conservative Union Foundation
- Mike Stenhouse - CEO, Rhose Island Center for Freedom & Prosperity
- Wendy P. Warcholik, Ph.D. - Director, Family Prosperity Initiative; Senior Research Fellow, American Conservative Union Foundation